Solved

WSA Renewal?

• 1 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Hi everyone!  Hope you’re well!!

I haven’t been too well lately. M.S. though, not Covid!  I noticed that Webroot had automatically installed another subscription of Internert Security Plus for close on $50.  That was a few months ago and I’m still no closer to finding out why the app won’t launch or where the system tray button has disapeared to as I cannot sign in to mywebrootanywhere now as the page breaks and a message 'this page isn’t working. skyidentity.webrootcloudav.com is currently unable to handle this request https//error 500 is shown, (the address bar indicating it’s from skyidentity.webrootcloudav.com/signin-skyuber-oidc) is this you or am i being hacked??!!!

I have contacted Customer Support but they’ve come back asking to download their log gathering utility then send info back before they can think of anything!!  I’m now very nervous, do I have any protection??!!!  Windows Security is saying that Webroot Secure Anywhere is turned on but I still can’t launch it or run a scan etc.!!

I’d be really thankful if you can give me an easy solution, thanks.  Linda. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 1 November 2020, 23:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @LoopyLinda 

Nice to see you again! There have been a few issues in the last few months and your still protected but only support can sort it out for you and they will get you back on track!

But for the new Subscription I don’t know but you can contact Webroot about it via email or call them:

Purchases, renewals, and upgrades

Mon - Fri 7 AM to 7 PM (MDT)

wr-customersales@opentext.com

Tel: 1-866-350-6089

HTH,