Hello Webroot Community!
I hope you are staying safe and sane during this historic time of disruption. As the Content Development Specialist for WSAT, my goal is to provide you with valuable Safety Awareness content based on real-world threats. I hope you are pleased with this month’s WSAT content update.
Highlights of this month’s release are:
- Three COVID-related phishing templates
- We’re seeing an above-average 12% clickthrough rate on these, emphasizing how important it is to warn your users about these scams.
- Social Engineering training course
- You’ll want to make this your topical training for the month, and part of your core security training going forward.
- Zeppelin Ransomware Security Briefing
- This is the first in a planned series using a new training format. Webroot Security Briefings are 2-minute videos designed to quickly inform your end users of notable trends and issues identified by the Webroot Threat Intel team. This quick, entertaining format does not feature any knowledge verification, so they’re a good way to add some variety to your ongoing Security Awareness campaigns.
There’s a lot more in this month’s update, so be sure to read the Product Update to get the full details and then log in to check it out for yourself.
Please let me know what you think. On behalf of the team working hard to improve Security Awareness Training every day, we greatly value your feedback.