As an MSP with multiple sites for SAT we are finding a few features missing or lacking currently and wondered anyone is aware if these are planned for future or are already there and we are missing something:
- The automatic email invites for the training can’t be customised at all currently – it would be better if they could, is that possible?
- When we run training campaigns and people don’t complete the training there is no way to set the program up to automatically email the users that don’t complete the training. We have to go into each individual user to resend and remind them. Could this not be part of the campaign setup that you can select it to automatically email any users that don’t complete the training. Or even a check each user kind of option to resend to multiple users that haven’t completed instead of having to resend to each user individually?
- Also if we have a program/campaign running for a company and they get a new starter, we can add them to the existing campaign but no way to get them to complete the training they have missed without duplicating the whole campaign and starting it again. Could this feature somehow not be added please?
- A few other minor points are some colleagues have been looking at some other training providers that offer the training through a mobile app (iOS, android & windows) as well. Could this be something Webroot may look at implementing or not been looked at all really?
- Finally we are UK based and have found some of the training refers to US forms and some other US terminology. It would be good if the training could be noted as US or UK specific if it has content only relevant to that country.
Thanks in advance
Best answer by DFoxView original