Solved

SAT Sample Curriculum

• 26 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I recall a while back Webroot had some sample curriculum or a training path for the SAT videos, but can’t for the life of me find that page now.

It basically had a suggested order to watch the videos so people got a good overview of cybersecurity.

Does anyone know where to find that?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ggreenbaum 26 April 2022, 23:02

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Answered my own question! Remembered it was a PDF and that helped in tracking down. Posting the link in case it’s useful for anyone else.

Curious if this has been updated since it’s now over a year old. The principles are largely the same, so maybe not necessary.

Recommendations for Successful Security Awareness Programs

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Yeah that looks pretty robust still, but @ggreenbaum is the guy who would know if there are any changes or additions

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @kleinmat4103 thanks for posting that reference here for other folks. There haven’t been any updates to those foundational recommendations yet, they are still applicable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

@kleinmat4103 Thanks for posting the link. Something I had not looked at yet. Cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@TylerM @ggreenbaum Thanks for confirming!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kleinmat4103 Thanks for posting the link. Something I had not looked at yet. Cheers.

@MajorHavoc No problem! It’s a great outline for designing and implementing the training. Glad I found it again, too!

Where was that document posted originally? A blog? The partner portal? I was looking for it in context.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Unreeling7708, the document in question is a stand-alone white paper but it has been used in a wide variety of settings including in person at tradeshows and sales training. Let me know if you have any specific questions I can help with.

@ggreenbaum Thanks for that background. That doc was really what I needed. I actually posted my ideas earlier in a separate post (SAT Start Here or Course Bundles). I would say that the contents / curriculum of that white paper should be easily found in the console. Either under help or under the area where you would make a new campaign.

However, I’m glad I found this post so that I could build a training course for a customer that needs to start with the basics.

Thanks!