Solved

WR SAT Reporting Options?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there,

I’m not seeing this in the documentation, but figured I’d ask here just in case I missed something.

We would like to be able to send SAT reports directly to our partner point of contact after a phishing/training campaign ends. As far as I can tell this is not possible if we are using the centrally managed portal or Autopilot.

Right now all I can do is have them delivered to me in an email.

Just had a meeting this week with our account management team, and this is a big source of frustration for them.

The phishing and training modules are fantastic, we are just looking for a better way to communicate results with our partners.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ggreenbaum 12 October 2022, 17:36

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @kleinmat4103 ,

You can use Webroot Universal Reporter to send SAT reports.

You can download via the Console and more information is available on this Community site.

Webroot® Universal Reporter | Webroot Community

Cheers,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @kleinmat4103,

The feature for sending campaign reports on a per-site basis directly from the central portal is currently in planning. We expect to have this feature released for both standard and autopilot campaigns within the current or next quarter.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I believe that this is the same requirement that we have been after for a while.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kleinmat4103 ,

You can download via the Console and more information is available on this Community site.

Cheers,

Thanks for the tip! I’ll check this out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kleinmat4103,

The feature for sending campaign reports on a per-site basis directly from the central portal is currently in planning. We expect to have this feature released for both standard and autopilot campaigns within the current or next quarter.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info! Happy to hear this is on the roadmap and ready to be implemented in the near term. Account managers will be excited to hear this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I believe that this is the same requirement that we have been after for a while.

Yeah. It seems like porting over some of the single client features over to the central managed portal is difficult. Reporting options have definitely gotten better, and glad to hear improvements are on the way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kleinmat4103 ,

Cheers,

Hi Aqila,

Thanks again for the suggestion!

With a little customization I think this can give us what we need for distributing WR SAT results to our partners.

I have two questions on output:

1. SAT: Campaigns Activity report limits the user results to 10 users. I would like that to be a full list of users. I can’t figure out what limits that number in the PDF. The full list is in the spreadsheet output.
  2. Is there any way to send a PDF to some partners and a spreadsheet to others? Or just send both to everyone?

Thanks for your help!

Matt

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@kleinmat4103  I normally send the reports to myself, in both PDF as well as spreadsheet. May be a bit of a pain, as you will then have to forward to the customers in the format they prefer. Not sure if this may help you. Alternatively look at something like BrightGauge?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks @Martin.1. That’s what we’re doing now, but our account managers really want to have these sent directly to our partners.

If I can get the PDF to show everyone instead of just the top 10 people, I think this report might do the trick until they build this functionality into the system.

Just can’t figure out how to get the PDF to do that.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

We use the Webroot Universal Reporter. Our engineers seem to be happy with it.

Teri

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks everyone. Looks like a good tool, just not seeing a way to edit the user list to show more than 10 on the SAT Campaign PDF. Maybe that’s more a support question, though. I’ll bring it up there.

Probably not worth investing too much time into customizing if I what we want is set to release in the next few months, though.