Solved

Deactivated Endpoints

• 3 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi

Loving the Universal Reporter, it’s so much cleaner that the other reports.

But….I have a site where I deactivated an endpoint in December 2019 and it is showing on the reports as Unmanaged and has been added to each Endpoint Extended Data graph. How do I remove this from all future reports?

icon

Best answer by cbullas 4 June 2020, 18:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Bill, how did you deactivavte the EP? Was it though an RMM, Webroot console, Unity API? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

From our engineers,  this may help:

The “Additional Agent Information”/Shields counts in the “Endpoint Extended” report are calculated via the Shields worksheet.  This uses the data from the EndpointStatus worksheet. The formulas count endpoints that have respective settings/shields enabled, regardless whether an endpoint has been deactivated or not.

To achieve what you are asking for, you would have to adjust the formulas on the Shields worksheet to exclude deactivated endpoints.  You could do so by changing all the Shields formulas from COUNTIF to COUNTIFS.  For example as below:

(Note that the column K in the EndpointStatus worksheet holds the value for an endpoint being deactivated)

There may be others related areas in the report template that you want to adjust.

Userlevel 2

Hi Bill, how did you deactivavte the EP? Was it though an RMM, Webroot console, Unity API? 

I deactivated it via the GSM Console. It doesn’t show up on any of the standard Webroot reports.

I will amend the spreadsheets and let you know how it goes.

Userlevel 2

Will give this a go during the next report run later this week.

Thanks