Added Webroot WiFi Security to my Account

• 7 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

“Check your credentials and try again. If you have not yet verified your account using the verification email, you must do so before logging in.” 

I’ve been a Webroot customer on and off for a couple of years- but I recently bought a subscription to the computer security. 

I decided to purchase the VPN (WiFi Security) upgrade but cannot log in to the WiFi securty on my phone or computer because it’s claiming that I have not verified my email. There are no verification emails that have not been clicked- I’m not sure how to proceed, but I need to get this done to continue working from my home office.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey @Atnow24 ,

Welcome to the community! I’m sorry to hear you’re having difficulties getting your account validated. Have you checked your spam folders? Sometimes our emails can end up there accidentally.

If it’s not in the spam e-mail, it’s worth contacting our support team so that they can send you a new verification e-mail. You can contact them here: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Please let us know how that goes!

-Keenan

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

There should have been a link to either create an account or add WiFi Security to your existing Webroot account in your WiFi Security receipt email. I would resend this receipt for you but I cannot see WiFi Security against the email address you are registered for the Webroot Community with so would repeat the advice to contact our Support team who should be able to help you locate you your order and logon to WiFi Security.

Badge +3

The only reason I was posting on here in the first place is because the support team is not responding to my message and when I called the wait time was indefinite (estimated at more than an hour.) (My initial support message was sent on February 6th and it is imperative that I set up the VPN for my work from  home position.)

I have the receipt via the same email address as I use for my community account.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

I still cannot see WiFi Security on account, it isn’t included with the product you recently upgraded to. I will Direct Message you about this.