Can't login to WiFi Security

• 28 November 2018
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
  • New Voice
  • 8 replies
I have created a WiFi security with the username and password that is exactly the same as my current console account. I can login to console and see SecureWiFiConsole created. However, my credentials is not working in the WiFi Security app on Mac - keeps telling me that password must be 9 characters and include 3 numbers - which my password matches and works on the console.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17
Hi @,
This sounds very odd - if you didn't have a WiFi Security Console in WebrootAnywhere then I would ask if you had clicked on the verification link sent to you but that Console shouldn't exist if you hadn't. Please can you direct message me your email address (please do not reply publically with your personal information) and I'll take a look what has happened for you.

I'll also have a chat with the team responsible for the Mac client.

Apologies for any inconvenience,

Peter
Badge +5
I’m getting the same thing. Have paid for service and have a account but telling me I need to verify
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I’m getting the same thing. Have paid for service and have a account but telling me I need to verify
Is your issue pertaining to WiFi Security or a different product?
Badge +5
Wi-Fi security only. It’s asking me for it every time I try to login for my VPN. It won’t let me login it says that I need to verify account
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Ok so I referenced your keycode and reached out to support. They confirmed that something isn't right but they need more information. They went ahead and made a ticket for you with the information you provided me in private message, so keep an eye out for an email from them and be sure to respond to it.
Userlevel 6
Badge +17
Is your issue now resolved @paulbata ? If not, please Direct Message (do not post it in the thread for your own privacy) your email address and I will have a look behind the scenes for you.