Does peer to peer work?

• 19 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
So I tried to torrent but it wasn't working on the US server.  On the united kingdom server it was working to an extent but slow.  If it will not, I am going to find another vpn.

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 1
I'm just going to get a refund and buy PIA.  I Iove Webroot but this vpn does need some work and more features.  Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
It was one of the main reasons I purchased this VPN.  If it doesn't work, I probably will switch to PIA which I have more reasons for anyway.
My apologies for being away during the weekend. I take it you're using the Windows version for this process? To address your main question, yes our VPN does support peer to peer. If you are experiencing issues connecting to certain servers, then that is something we need to look into.
Userlevel 1
It was one of the main reasons I purchased this VPN.  If it doesn't work, I probably will switch to PIA which I have more reasons for anyway.
Userlevel 1
East
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
So I tried to torrent but it wasn't working on the US server.  On the united kingdom server it was working to an extent but slow.  If it will not, I am going to find another vpn.

Thanks
Which USA server are you trying to connect to? West or East?