No verification email for Webroot WiFi received

• 31 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
I purchased protection from webroot wifi and I never received the verification email to activitate the account. it is not in my spam folders. how do i activate my account?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
If you haven't already tried again, I'd recommend that. Secondly, if that still isn't coming through it could be a different character in the email or something else. Best bet would be to work with our support team so we can figure out the cause and resolve it for you. If you wish to contact support, you can do so by calling us at the number below, or by clicking here to submit a ticket online.

1-866-612-4227
Userlevel 6
Badge +17
To add to what Lara said, there should be an automated reminder email sent after twenty four hours if you don't click on the link to verify your email (and a further and final email after two weeks).

Assuming there wasn't a typographical error with the email address when entered (which is why we ask you to verify it) then that should already have been received.

Assuming you still haven't received either email you can also Direct Message (DM) me your email address (please don't post it in the thread for your own privacy) and I'll have a look and see what is happening for you.