Solved

Not alone on this topic!!!

• 16 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

WiFi Security connection failure.  Previous version was fine, just paid $85 (WITH TAXES) and can’t get online unless I disconnect Security. Webroot was awesome until it changed hands. Now I will not be renewing my subscription and will file a complaint with Paypal that I used to renew WiFi Security. Run like hell people!!!

icon

Best answer by pstonethompson 19 December 2019, 17:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @Orangesity

Sorry you are having problems with Webroot’s WiFi Security. I moved your post to the “Webroot WiFi Security” Sub-Forum so that @pstonethompson WiFi Developer may be able to help you out with this problem.

Dave.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@Orangesity Apologies for the inconvenience here. I can see that your license has been renewed and should be valid for another year. Looking at the logs you were able to log in successfully and I can see no issues with your account from a user point of view. As everything looks good at our end I have resynced the license for you to make sure the app picks up the updated expiration date.

If you are still having problems you might find it helps if you logout, clear the app data and log back in again.

I am in contact with the app team as a number of people have had similar issues and hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of it shortly.

In the meantime let me know if that workaround gets you back online and apologies once again for the inconvenience.

Badge +3

Why was my license resynced when I requested a refund? I do not like or want the product.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

At present you have almost a year left on your license, although it does look like autorenew is switched off. I neither support staff nor customer service and have no access to your order or billing information but I have checked with colleagues and it does appear that your refund has been processed per your request.

Should you have any queries with reference to that I am unable to assist further, please contact us via phone using the details on our website for your region.