What countries can be used in your VPN service ? Is Asia one of them - a safe country ?
Best answer by TripleHelix
From an old thread in the Beta Group:
We provide geo-graphically redundant access points in 35 countries. Within each site are multiple servers and we can also spin up additional resources as demand warrants.
The access points are in following countries:
Based on customer feedback and our expertise on the most dangerous cyber threats, we developed a product with unique features, including:
- An easy-to-use customer interface
- Auto connect, auto re-connect, and a “kill switch” to stop internet traffic and keep you safe when a VPN connection is lost
- A proven account management platform
- Award-winning 24x7 customer support
- Protection beyond standard VPN offerings using Webroot’s Threat Intelligence, ranked #1 in the security industry
We also partnered with Perimeter81 to use their worldwide VPN server platform to ensure a consistently reliable service.
Combining unique features, a proven platform, and the power of Webroot Threat Intelligence to protect your personal information, Webroot WiFi Security is the most effective VPN solution available.