Solved

Webroot WiFi login issues

• 1 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

When I try to login into webroot wi-fi, I keep getting "Check your credentials and try again. If you have not verified your account using the verification email, you must do so before logging in. I already did this,  also changed passwords when I was able to get in the console, to make sure passwords for webroot secureanywhere & webroot wi-fi matched, but I still get that error message, I'm officially fed up now!

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 1 August 2020, 21:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @mehough 

Yes it’s a known issue and only support can help you so please Submit a Wi-Fi Support Ticket and they will help you.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

Thanks,

Userlevel 1

Thanks!👍

When I try to login into webroot wi-fi, I keep getting "Check your credentials and try again. If you have not verified your account using the verification email, you must do so before logging in. I already did this,  also changed passwords when I was able to get in the console, to make sure passwords for webroot secureanywhere & webroot wi-fi matched, but I still get that error message, I'm officially fed up now!

I feel the same “fed up” with this WiFi Security. I’d been having this issue for weeks. 

Having difficultly signing in

Webroot WiFi signin

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @crookjp1212 

Yes it’s a known issue and only support can help you so please Submit a Wi-Fi Support Ticket and they will help you.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

Thanks,