Solved

Webroot WiFi Security cannot reconnect on laptop

• 12 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am at my wits end with the WebRoot WiFi product.

Whenever my laptop goes to sleep or I close the lid (which also places the laptop into sleep mode), WebRoot WiFi attempts to reconnect, but cannot.  To reconnect, I must sign out of Webroot and then enter my user name and password.  To add insult to injury, Webroot will not remember my password, so I must pull up my spreadsheet of passwords and cut and past the Webroot password into the log on field.

While WebRoot’s virus protection program is very good, the WiFi/VPN product is junk.

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 12 February 2023, 19:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @BobCat3 

I’m sorry you’re having trouble with Webroot's WiFi Product. I would recommend submitting a Support Ticket or calling Webroot this Monday to get this problem solved.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket is the best way!

Call 1-866-612-4227 Mon - Fri 7 AM to 5:30 PM (MDT)

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the advice.  However, I cannot get the ticket support system to work.  It asks for a password and then does not recognize it.  Why am I not surprised?

Junk.