Webroot Wifi Security, "Connection Failure"

• 28 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Hello everyone, i hope that someone will be able to help me out.

So i just renewed the subscription with Webroot SecureAnywhere but this time i also purchased Webroot Wifi Security. And everything works perfect on my Desktop. But on my laptop the Wifi Security does not seem to work. I keep getting "Connection Failure".. It tells me to contact support, and i have done that but it seems to take forever for them to answer me.

So i thought that i would try my luck here. I've tried to have the "Automatic location" on and i've tried different countrys by manual selecting them, and i've tried to change every almost ever combination of setups in the settings menu. And tried to add it to my firewall etc..

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17
I am very sorry that you are both having problems connecting to WiFi Security. Please could you both Direct Message (DM) me the email address that you use for WiFi Security and I will both investigate in the back end system and escalate with our priority support team.

Please do not post your email address in the thread.

I can assure you that we do care @Regionaut, the purchase doesn't change that at all, and I am sincerely sorry that your support experience has not so far met your expectations.
Badge +3
same here and no help. 😞 maybe because it was purchased by another company, they don't care anymore?