Solved

Webroot Wifi Security IP ADDRESS: NOT DETECTED

• 14 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

I opened a ticket 2 days ago and no one has responded. How long does it freakin take to get support?

For the last 3 days when I try to connect to any VPN location I get IP ADDRESS: NOT DETECTED after about 20 seconds. I even uninstalled/reinstalled your crappy product. How do I get this fixed?

icon

Best answer by TylerM 18 July 2022, 16:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @pastchief8 I’ll ping our Community Manager @TylerM to see what’s happening with your Support Ticket.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

Badge +1

I only opened one ticket. 

Userlevel 7

I only opened one ticket. 

Please wait for @TylerM to answer. He can see what’s happening internally with your Support Ticket and what Support is doing about the problem.

@khumphrey 

Badge +1

Still waiting! 

Userlevel 7

Still waiting! 

I’m really sorry. I don’t know why no answer. I and the rest of the Moderators here on the forum are only volunteers and not Webroot Employees, so there is very little us volunteers can do. ☹️

Badge +1

Then your responding doesn’t help me either!

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@pastchief8 

Hi I see that support responded to you Yesterday morning. They have requested to work with you over the phone to resolve this issue as fast as possible. If you would like you can reply to that ticket with your phone number and they would be happy to call you as well.