Solved

Where do I download

• 19 October 2018
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1
It seems almost impossible to find a download.  I bought the complete and vpn package, and it was not clear where I download from.
icon

Best answer by psullivan 23 October 2018, 00:13

View original

13 replies

Badge +1
Relax mate..U r safe...I have no solution for your issue,but i can say authorities over here are always kind to help their users.Telling this from my personal experience.So just relax
Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi All,

Click here to see the Knowledge Base article that contains the download locations.

Thanks,
-Paul S.
Userlevel 7
Thank you Lara. 😉
Thanks for your help, Lara.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
The guy said he sent it up to the escalation team to send me the right receipt but I would appreciate it if you could.  Thank you 
I sent you a private message asking for some details.
Userlevel 1
The guy said he sent it up to the escalation team to send me the right receipt but I would appreciate it if you could.  Thank you 
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
I didn't get an email about activating your account or anything.  I am talking to guy and I guess they are resending it
Do they have you taken care of? If you still need help feel free to let me know and I'll send it for you.
Userlevel 1
I didn't get an email about activating your account or anything.  I am talking to guy and I guess they are resending it
@ wrote:
I need a download for desktop or a email to activate since I don't know where to download or activate. I already have an existing account and I spent a good hour last night figuring out how to download but it seems.  My keycode is the same as my SecureAnywhere which is weird.  I am on the phone with technical support since this purchase was not done properly.
You'll need to follow the directions in the link that Dave posted above. If you're still having trouble then please submit a support ticket so Webroot support can get this straightened out for you.
Userlevel 1
I need a download for desktop or a email to activate since I don't know where to download or activate. I already have an existing account and I spent a good hour last night figuring out how to download but it seems.  My keycode is the same as my SecureAnywhere which is weird.  I am on the phone with technical support since this purchase was not done properly.
@ wrote:
I purchased it over the phone and didn't get any email about making a new wifi security account and I don't know where to do that.  Could you link me to that registration page or down load link as it would solve my issue.  Thanks
Hi itzzkolt,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

For Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webroot.mobile.wifisecurity&hl=en_US

For iPhone:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/webroot-wifi-security-vpn/id1431626168?mt=8

Hope this info helps. Please let us know if you still have trouble or have any questions. 😉
Userlevel 1
I purchased it over the phone and didn't get any email about making a new wifi security account and I don't know where to do that.  Could you link me to that registration page or down load link as it would solve my issue.  Thanks
Userlevel 7
Hello itzzkolt, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.
Please look at this KB Article on Webroots VPN:
https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-WiFi-Security-KB/Purchasing-amp-Creating-Your-WiFi-Security-Account/ta-p/329871