Starting last Saturday, when I try to use my Canon printer to scan documents, it gives me an error message. There were no problems in printing or copying. I contacted to Canon’s support group and we found that if we took Webroot down for a moment, that I was able to scan. Can someone tell me what to do so that I don't have to take Webroot down every time that I want to scan something?
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!
Best answer by TripleHelix
Please do a clean reinstall of WSA and that should fix your issue.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?