Solved

WiFi login problem with my PC using Win 10

• 14 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Keep getting login failure message on my WiFi login screen.  Problem has started since recent subscription renewal.  I have a Webroot account which shows WiFi Security active but shows no days left for subscription.

icon

Best answer by pstonethompson 14 February 2020, 19:04

@denrich56 I have consulted internally and your license seems fine. I have resynced it in case your previous expiration was cached somewhere so can you try again and let me know how you get on?

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@denrich56 I have deleted your email from the screenshot in order to preserve your privacy and protect you from spam.

I am looking into this issue for you now.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@denrich56 This doesn’t appear to be an identity (username and password) issue, I can see repeated successful logins and a successfully completed password reset against our identity service.

The license does appear to have been extended and I cannot see anything obviously wrong with it or your user account. I have resynced your license in case this solves the issue and if not I will need to refer to our ECommerce team to take a look at for you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@denrich56 I have consulted internally and your license seems fine. I have resynced it in case your previous expiration was cached somewhere so can you try again and let me know how you get on?

Badge +3

Thank you for your support.  I can login ok now.  All is good.