Solved

WiFi login problem with my PC using Win 10

• 14 February 2020
  • 10 replies

Badge +3

Keep getting login failure message on my WiFi login screen.  Problem has started since recent subscription renewal.  I have a Webroot account which shows WiFi Security active but shows no days left for subscription.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 5 October 2022, 17:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@denrich56 I have deleted your email from the screenshot in order to preserve your privacy and protect you from spam.

I am looking into this issue for you now.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@denrich56 This doesn’t appear to be an identity (username and password) issue, I can see repeated successful logins and a successfully completed password reset against our identity service.

The license does appear to have been extended and I cannot see anything obviously wrong with it or your user account. I have resynced your license in case this solves the issue and if not I will need to refer to our ECommerce team to take a look at for you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@denrich56 I have consulted internally and your license seems fine. I have resynced it in case your previous expiration was cached somewhere so can you try again and let me know how you get on?

Badge +3

Thank you for your support.  I can login ok now.  All is good.

I have this exact problem and need assistance.

Jblock

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @jblockcommunity 

Since pstonethompson is not with Webroot anymore it’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it out.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply or a little longer because of COVID-19.

Thanks,

I am having the same problem. Can you help, please. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @missgadget2000 

It’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it out. @khumphrey 

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply or a little longer because of COVID-19.

Thanks,

I have this exact problem and need assistance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @rogergray820 

Seek help from Webroot Support Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it out!

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply.

Thanks,