WiFi Security lists no locations

• 21 May 2020
  • 4 replies

I just installed Webroot WIFI Security and logged in.  When the “Connected to” page displays, it is blank.  When I click the location icon, the location server page opens but it is blank.  How can this be resolved?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

The problem resolved… not sure why, but locations now are availab.e

It is the same for me.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it numerous  times and still the same issue--  this is a piece of poo 

I also have no locations to choose from.  This program is so frustrating.  It is a constant, daily struggle to keep it functioning.  I just had 2 days where it kept telling me I had no internet, while I was on the internet.   Now I quit the program and restarted it and I seem to be logged in, however I have no locations to choose from.   On a daily basis, the server I am connected to goes down or fails and I have to select a different location.  Today, I had to create a THIRD SEPARATE LOGIN in order to type this comment.    1 for Webroot Security, 1 for WiFi Security, and 1 for the Customer Support.   That is absurd.   I like the anti-virus just fine, however the WiFi Security isn’t worth the hassle.  I’ll find something else next time.

Update. I have just reinstalled the wi-fi security program and still have no locations.  I have now spent 1 hour today trying to make this stinking program work.  I am done.  I want a refund.