Wifi Security Unstable

• 7 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Even since I installed this app on my Android phone (Samsung S8) probably close to a year ago, it is completely unstable and unpredictable.

Sometimes it connects fine and other times it tells me my password is wrong when I haven’t changed it from time when it did connect.  Even when I can login it refuses to connect to a VPN server.  Yet sometimes this works just fine.  Sometimes I can connect via my wifi connections, other times I can’t.  Sometimes I can connect via my cellular provider network and sometimes I can’t.  Seems I’m not the only one with this problem.

Yes I’ve force stopped the application, I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app multiple times and it never seems to clear up these issues.  Seems I’m not the only  one with these problems.  I opened a support ticket shortly after first installing this product and still it continues to have issues.

Why can't your developers seems to fix these problems?  It's not worth the money I spent and probably won’t renew my subscription.  Good thing I don’t have these issues with my Webroot security products.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey @pastchief8 ,

I’m sorry you’ve experienced so much instability with our WiFi security product. We are aware of some of the things you’ve mentioned and are actively working to overhaul this product in a big way. I know it’s not the ideal response but our product team is hard at work to get this product working much better in the future. 

Stay tuned for future product updates.

-Keenan