Partner/MSP webinar complete on June 21
Advanced Email Encryption purpose built for MSPs provide:
- Default and customizable email DLP filters included at no additional cost
- On demand and automatic encryption for sender and recipient
- Multiple secure delivery options to fit your SMBs encryption needs
- Empower external collaboration via Secure Compose portal
- Graphical reporting for compliance, delivery methods and more
- Training course: Phishing – gone catphishing from NINJIO (preview)
- 12 phishing email and lure page templates from brands including LinkedIn, Netflix, Instagram and WhatsApp
Consumer Agent version 184.108.40.206 provides:
- Microsoft compliance requirements for antimalware vendors
- Hardened malware cleanup to prevent interference with 3rd party applications
- Additional logging to troubleshoot field issues
- Corrected identification of Windows 11 systems
- Limit LSP chain actions to Windows 7 to address field issue
The release of Console version 6.5.3 contains the following new and updated functionality:
Included in this release is access to the new Notification API which provides near real-time notifications via the existing Unity API. These include…
- WSA “Bad” determination via Scan Summary
- Web Threat Shield events
- DNS events
As part of the enablement process, we’ll also ask customers to provide us with some details on how they plan to use the API. This information will then be analyzed by our Integrations team to further enhance all things Unity API.
The experience on the admin page has been improved with the introduction of persistent states.
Going forward sort order will persist across a user’s session. Admins can navigate away from a page and come back to the view they were previously working with.
We plan on continuing to introduce this functionality across other areas of the console in future releases.
Carbonite Endpoint version 10.10 introduces support for native 2FA. If a vault is enforced with 2FA, a user is prompted to enter a 6-digit authentication code during logins. The authentication code is sent to either the user’s registered email address or a third-party mobile authenticator app such as Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy, etc. that they have configured for use with the product.
Next, the Device Location page is enhanced to display error messages. In addition, the Device details page introduces two new fields to indicate location status IP Location and Enhanced Location. The Support Knowledge Base will include pages that feature a quick demo and explanation for how to use 2FA and Enhanced Location.
Furthermore, improvements are made to the search speed for devices and users in the vault Dashboard. Finally, all new on-premises installations require Microsoft SQL Server 2019 or SQL Server 2019 Express to support UTF-8 characters in the paths and filenames of policies.
This release of version 8.5 provides:
- Easily migrate SAP Hana workloads with only a few minutes of downtime and very little interruption to the business. Carbonite Migrate takes a traditionally complex process and simplifies the process with automation.
- Support for Windows Server 2022 and Windows 11
- Security fixes and enhancements
This release of Carbonite Mobile version 4.2 provides:
- Added functionality to view file formats such as Word, PowerPoint, PDF etc. on iPhone
- Added the ability to sort files by modified date
This release of Carbonite Recover version 2.3.6 provides:
- Updated the documentation templates to include updates
- Added the ability to collect usage because the mapping is used to make the link between the usage datal collected from vSphere and the vCloud replica VM.
- Updated the billing logic to avoid duplicate entries for billing when retrying a failed failover
This release of Carbonite Sever Director version 8.62 provides:
- Windows Server 2022 Data Center & Standard support and improves memory performance.
This release of Unity API Event Notifications service which brings aboard ground-breaking API functionality for near real time alerts.
With the release of version 1.0.22160.2, we are bringing the following new features and enhancements:
- Users can subscribe to the Unity Notifications service via the Webroot Management Console 6.5.3 allowing them to receive near real time alerts for subscribed events.
- Leveraging the foundational Sky Events Store, the Unity Notifications API provides subscribed events in a “mailbox” store. Events are referenced by a position token. Optionally the notification of the event instance is also pushed to the User via Webhooks (Unity API calls a URI) in near real time. The User then fetches the events from the “mailbox” store on a predetermined or ad-hoc schedule for consumption, facilitating timely remediation for any status changes.
- Completely new notifications service introduced to the end-user
- Event types currently supported:
- Endpoint File Detection (malware detection)
- Web Threat Shield URL Action (blocked URLs)
Thanks for all the updates as always
Solid updates as always, thank you. We’re currently looking into the security awareness training programme.
It’s good to the the management console changing into a much better user experience, and hopefully we can see more improvements coming quicker through the year.
Quite a chunk of updates there :)
Looking forward to see how the Email Encryption with Zix goes
Great to see Webroot continue to innovate their product stack!
The new Android app is a disaster!
It's also quite unhealthy to find the (almost childish) excuses of the new Google terms for Android, because all the other Android security suites work well and have kept a lot of functions.