We’re very pleased to announce the release of the Webroot Mobile Security V7.0 Android App in the Playstore. You can download the updated application is available in the Playstore.
- What’s new – The completely redesigned application has new user experiences and no longer looks like a browser.
- We have revamped the UI by adding a new dashboard of options guiding navigation to various features in the app.
- We have moved the login screen to the default device browser from our in-house secure browser. This would mitigate the “Oh Snap” error which some people are experiencing
- We have added an option to enable password manager in the app.
The release contains new and updated functionality. These new features help us get closer to our goal of consolidating the Endpoint Protection Console as well as improving agent commands and efficacy. Here’s what’s new:
- Administrators will now be able to manage Site-Based Policies created within the Endpoint Console and create new ones directly from the Policies page within the Webroot Management Console.
- Limited Admins now have access to Policies within the Webroot Management Console.
- Administrators will now be able to manage Site-Based Alerts created within the Endpoint Console and create new ones directly from the Alerts page within the Webroot Management Console.
- Limited Admins now have access to Alerts within the Webroot Management Console.
- Updated table to include new data points and statuses.
- Ability to cancel and resend a command directly from the command log.
New Default Policies
- 3 new default policies to replace the existing ones.
- Designed to improve efficacy with several new options enabled.
This 27-item content release supports the theme of Safer Internet Day 2023. Significantly, it will be the 20th edition of the campaign. Learn more about Safer Internet Day and see below for details on new releases spanning Autopilot campaigns, courses and phishing assets.
What is being released?
- Autopilot campaigns - March
- Training - Website Spoofing - House of Fraud
- Phishing - Autopilot Baseline: Turbotax Free Software
- 11 new phishing templates adapted from real-world attacks on US brands across tech, banking, IT and Government
- New courses
- Vishing - It's Not Just About the Money (NINJIO)
- Compliance topics for education sector - multiple courses (Skillsoft)
See how easy it is to back up and restore your Microsoft 365, Google, Salesforce, Box and Dropbox environments and keep your business-critical data safe. Watch the video and discover how Cloud-to-Cloud Backup can help you protect your SaaS application data and minimize data loss.
Learn how easy it is to take a proactive approach to compliance by using a modern archiving solution. Information Archiving is a unified information archiving and eDiscovery solution that can store an unlimited number of files and communications from over 50 different sources. And it simplifies the eDiscovery process by searching them all at the same time.
Carbonite® Recover receives industry recognition
Carbonite Recover is recognized as an industry leader by Frost & Sullivan in two areas:
- 2023 Technology Innovation Leadership Award for global Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Positioned in the upper right quadrant of the Frost Radar™Disaster Recover as a Service (DRaaS) report
In the Radar report, “Companies plotted on the Frost Radar™ are the leaders in the industry for growth, innovation, or both. They are instrumental in advancing the industry into the future.”
Carbonite Recover reduces the risk of unexpected downtime by securely replicating critical systems to the cloud, ensuring that an up-to-date copy is available when needed.
Learn how DRaaS can play a vital role in your data protection and security strategy. Download the Frost Radar™: Disaster Recovery as a Service, 2022 report.