Webroot® Security Awareness Training Release
In addition to new training courses and phishing templates, this release introduces a redesigned campaign summary report, providing per-user and aggregate statuses for campaigns in progress or completed. It also adds user management to the Webroot console, making it easier for admins to manage training across clients without having to navigating to another console.
What’s being released?
- Redesigned campaign report. The new report boasts a more intuitive summary of aggregate results. It also includes more per-user detail, including why emails were not delivered. This report replaces the campaign summary user interface and PDF in the Webroot console and the PDF in the Webroot Security Awareness Training console.
- User management. Admins can now view, add and remove target users from the Webroot console. The workflow for adding users provides options to manually enter users, upload a file or set up Azure Active Directory integration.
- Out-of-the-box Campaigns. Consoles that add Webroot Security Awareness Training for the first time will see three draft phishing and training campaigns ready to launch from the Webroot console. This gives new customers an idea of how the product works and kickstarts their campaigns. This does not affect consoles with Webroot Security Awareness Training already installed.
- Added VPN from Home Best Practices course from NINJIO.
- Added three compliance courses from SAP Litmos.
- Unpublished four outdated courses from the IT Skills category.
- Added eight seasonal phishing email templates.
Webroot® Security Awareness Training
December 15, 2020
APP v9.0; API v9.0; UI v5.0
Webroot Security Awareness Training customers
Webroot Mobile Security for Android™ Release
On December 4, Webroot improved the way we protect Android phones and tablets with our newest Android mobile security app on the Google Play™ Store.
- Complete UX/UI redesign compatible with newer Android™ phones.
- Newly integrated account management flow for mobile.
- Stunning antivirus capabilities for keeping users safe from malicious apps.
- An amazing framework update using Chromium.
- Webroot browser protection using real-time threat intelligence calls.
- Leveraging Chrome content blocker capabilities for high-risk malicious URL filtering.
Find the complete release notes here.