From product releases to updates and news, there’s always a lot going on at Webroot. Here’s your monthly rundown of what you may have missed and happenings from around the company.
Webroot® Security Awareness Training
We’ve recently increased our library of valuable lure pages with two new branded items: a COVID-related lure and a collaboration tool lure. Plus, new courses from NINJIO and SAP Litmos. Also new email templates added to the catalog and maintenance updates to Irish phishing templates.
New courses from NINJIO included in this release:
- Man-in-the-middle (MITM) - GPS Distress (preview)
- Passphrase security - Passphrase for days (preview)
- BEC - A Compromising Crash (preview)
- 401k Scams - 401 Chaos
- Smishing - Death Smish
- Website Spoofing - House of Fraud
New courses from SAP Litmos in the responsive Rise format, a new course delivery format in our catalog:
- Cybersecurity Risks and Social Media (preview)
- Privacy and Online Behavior: How to Protect Yourself
- Security and Privacy Controls
- Consequences for Careless Social Media Use in the Workplace
- Global Privacy Law Fundamentals
Webroot® DNS Protection and the Webroot Management Console
This October’s console release adds many new features and capabilities to allow deeper policy control of your Webroot® DNS Protection service. The release also includes the addition of API access and reporting to the business version of the management console.
Webroot Mobile Security
On October 6, Webroot improved the way we protect Apple® iPhone and Apple® iPads with our newest mobile security release on the Apple® App Store.
- Description: Easy to use, powerful internet security for your Apple® iPhone that won’t slow you down when browsing the internet. Enjoy a refreshed browsing experience with Webroot’s all-new modern, user-friendly interface. Additional new features include multiple tabs, browsing history, reading list, find-in-page feature, and more.
- Browse safely, shield your digital footprint and save time searching when you shop, bank, and social network with the app from leading cybersecurity source Webrot powered by AI and machine learning.
- Find the complete release notes here.