Withstanding malicious attacks against SaaS data via secure backups
In the Shared Responsibility Model for Cloud Security, data security is always the customer’s responsibility, regardless of whether the cloud delivery mode is SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS. And with ransomware expanding rapidly, and SaaS usage growing exponentially in recent years due to turbocharged digital transformation, it’s more important than ever to protect your data in SaaS apps like Salesforce, Office365, and Box. This webinar explains how cloud-to-cloud backup of SaaS data protects organizations of all sizes from ransomware attacks and improves your security and posture.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Data security in the cloud is always the responsibility of the customer.
- While detection technology can be valuable against ransomware, a clean backup is a fundamental resource.
- That backup needs to be kept offline so as not to be contaminated by ransomware.
- Incremental backups are the most efficient form of proceeding.
- The importance of a multi layered security approach which includes an immutable backup.
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.