PC Agent Release Notes for version 9.0.15.40

  • 16 January 2017
  • 25 replies
  • 148 views

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1553 replies
Version 9.0.15.40 (Released January 16th, 2017)
 
Fixed:
  • Eliminated Win 10 generated renewal messages prior to expiration.
  • Improved user experience on the upcoming Windows 10 Redstone 2 release.
  • Update copyright date.

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Anna!
 
Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi Anna
 
Hope that you are well?
 
Thanks for the update...much appreciated.
 
Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you Anna, it is much appreciated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thanks Anna......................nice to see renewal message is gone!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks Anna! :D
is 9.0.15.40 the latest pc product version?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi shes0606
 
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
 
Yes this v9.0.15.40 is Webroot's latest version.:D
Userlevel 4
Badge +15
Should  be concerned about the long period with no new version release?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Should  be concerned about the long period with no new version release?
No I'm not! 😉
Userlevel 7
Moi non plus ;)
Userlevel 4
Badge +15
Good enough for me. Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Good enough for me. Thanks.
It doesn't mean they have stopped working on new builds but they are internal builds as the beta is the same as the current release. 😉
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
So any updates being done currently are under v9.0.15.40, but they are being updated basically, correct?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
So any updates being done currently are under v9.0.15.40, but they are being updated basically, correct?
No as it's still v9.0.15.40 so how can they make changes unless they release a new version? They always make changes in rules and many other things on the back end via the Cloud which is nothing new.
I hadn't noticed! It's true! We've been on the current version for a very long time (that is, for Webroot). More than 4 months!!! Is that a Webroot record?
 
To my thinking, that's good 'cos it presumably means they are currently happy and continue to be so (for the moment) with the current version. Btw so am I 😃.
Userlevel 4
Badge +15
I have version 9.0.17.24. Anybody else?

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Same here!
 

Userlevel 7
Confused here... I have had 9.0.17.24 since the weekend when I believe it first came out...unless I have been hullicinating all of that time? :p
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Confused here... I have had 9.0.17.24 since the weekend when I believe it first came out...unless I have been hullicinating all of that time? :p
It's now released but no Release notes as of yet.
Userlevel 7
Ah, OK...I was confused...I have too many tabs open at the moment...and probably need a new pair of galsses...LOL :@
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't get the update but DL'd it from my account, love how easy and quick it updates, but I have the 9.0.17.24 now and it's working awesome!! Thanks so much again, and thanks Webroot and all the beta testers putting this out so fast whoever you are!!  ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't get the update but DL'd it from my account, love how easy and quick it updates, but I have the 9.0.17.24 now and it's working awesome!! Thanks so much again, and thanks for all the beta testers putting this out so fast whoever you are!!  ;)
See here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Product-Releases/PC-Agent-Release-Notes-for-version-9-0-17-24/td-p/294988
Userlevel 7
Moi non plus! (or me neither...for the uninitiated). :D
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Moi non plus! (or me neither...for the uninitiated). :D
Or :nor me either 
yikes this heat is frying my brain:S
T

Reply