Version 18.104.22.168 (Released January 14th, 2014)
- Delaying the system shutdown on Windows Server 2003.
- Installing the agent when no user is logged in.
- Reduced the CPU impact of file infector scanning
- Protection against untrusted BHOs.
- Protection against Cryptolocker.
- Generic protection against threats attempting to steal user information.
Best answer by MikeR
Webroot is now blocking Cryptolocker upfront regardless of what it is determined as in the cloud. We've maintained full security against Cryptolocker and this is an additional layer of protection held locally, just to be safe.