$50 Off WSA Complete!

• 27 June 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1581 replies
We've got a new deal going on for Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete!

It's available for only $29.99 via a new special online offer.

You're getting the best package we have to offer for less than the standard price of our regular antivirus package.  That's 5 devices covered for less than the standard cost of a single device, and you get all of the features from the Complete edition.

Click here to view the offer.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Jim I tried to purchase and it will not let me. And I filled it in correctly! Can you check Please?

Daniel

Userlevel 7
I'm just guessing, but it's probably the State field being that you're in Canada. If you private message me a screenshot of your completed fields, I can try to figure out which one is causing the issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
PM sent.
Userlevel 7
That's a good catch TH! It looks like the U.S. cart is not working specifically for Canadians at this time. We're working on it.

In the short term, we suggest calling our sales office until we get this taken care of. You only need to call in to sales if you're looking to use this offer and you're in Canada. The sales number is 1-866-612-4268
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Jim will do, so will others have problems if not from the US say everywhere that's on the list.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
No, it's just Canadians. I promise we're not trying to pick on you. :P

By the way, there was a question about how long this offer is good for, and the answer is "until July 16th."
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
No you're picking on your Northern Neighbours. 😛 Let me know when it's fixed.