BrightTALK: Crypto Ransomware: What You Really Need to Know

• 18 January 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Due to the ever-changing nature of the Crypto* family and other ransomware, the sad truth is that no vendor can guarantee 100% protection. But, between advanced defenses with heuristic detection and a solid cybersecurity best practices strategy, it is possible to protect your business and data from these insidious threats.

This webinar will examine:
» How ransomware is developed, and who the newest players are
» Why ransomware is so good at getting around the usual defenses
» Your best chance at beating the threat (and minimizing the impact in the case that you don’t)

Presented by
George Anderson, Director Product Marketing 

https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/8241/181075 The picture says Jan, 19 2015 but I assume it's incorrect?
 Daniel  Thank you for registering to attend Crypto Ransomware: What You Really Need to Know. We look forward to having you join the live session.

Crypto Ransomware: What You Really Need to Know
George Anderson, Director Product Marketing

Due to the ever-changing nature of the Crypto* family and other ransomware, the sad truth is that no vendor can guarantee 100% protection. But, between advanced...

Jan 19 2016 1:00 pm | 45 mins

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
This BrighTALK sounds really good! I'll have to watch the replay tomorrow night.

Thanks for that update!:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Starts in less then 4 minutes!
Userlevel 7
I'm going to have to watch the replay when I get back from Physical Therapy. It never fails, every time there's BrightTalk with Webroot I have an appointment somewhere and have to watch the replay.:@
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
There's over 400 watching it live!