Community Contest - Day Seven

• 22 January 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Hello Webroot Community!

Today is day seven of our daily contest! Alongside the launch of the new Community, we put together some questions so we can get to know you better. This will be running every business day, ending on the 22nd, with the winner being announced on the 23rd. We will be providing access to a different set of survey questions via the link below. Upon completion of each survey, you will be entered in for a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S9, and have a chance to earn a daily prize! Answer as many as you can for the best chances at winning. These survey links will be going out at 9am and 3pm (MST) each day, and are shut down 24 hours thereafter. Please check back daily for the updated survey, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Terms and conditions apply

Morning survey questions

Afternoon survey questions

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Nice selection of choices for the morning question!

-Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Glad you found it interesting @mjones
Userlevel 7
Uh-Oh, "Helps manage my passwords? (Maybe soon, I hope) ☺️
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Ahahaha, privacy screen filters.
My first IT job (2004) was on the helpdesk for the state health department. Due to the confidential nature of what they had on their computer screens, a few people requested the privacy screens.
As soon as one or two people got them, then all the folks in the cubicles around them heard and wanted one too. In the end, I must have installed 400-500 of those.
Later on in my career (2011) I worked in the IT department for a rural hospital. The front desk/admitting folks requested some way to make their screen private. Rather than keep my mouth shut and let the facilities department proceed with adding short walls between the cubicles to add privacy, I chimed in how privacy screens on the monitors would be a great idea. So there I was again, installing privacy screens. This time it was only about 200.
Fond memories indeed. 😀

-Mike
Userlevel 3
Badge
All great survey questions, I hope Webroot is able to gather some useful information from them. I've used Webroot for a long time, ever since I abandoned Norton and McAfee because their products slowed my system down.

In the morning survey it mentioned Other, but didn't give us a place to enter anything. For that, I was thinking "Reliability". For example, false positives in Antivirus/Maleware checks and does it catch all the "attempts". I think Webroot does a very good job with these and place this very high importance.
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
This has been fun. I am going to miss checking in twice a day to answer the questions.

-Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Managing passwords eh? I am not so sure this is where Webroot should be putting their efforts and time. There are a LOT of good password managers out there and they have years of experience in that field under their belts. It might be a bit more difficult to trust Webroot with all my passwords on your first entry to that field. I would really like to hear about what Webroot will do better than say 1Password?

Thanks for the questions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
FYI: Your yesterday afternoon questions are still open.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
After pulling all of the participants, assigning each one a number, and putting those numbers through a random number generator, I'm happy to announce that we have our winners for Day 7!

Thanks to EVERYONE who participated; we hope you had a little fun.

The two winners will be emailed shortly to coordinate shipping.

Thanks again!