Congratulations ams963

Userlevel 7
Congrats to myself on becoming Sr. Community Leader. I truly deserve it. I hope I can keep up the good work. Thanks to the Webroot team and my Community friends here. Couldn't have done it without you. :)

Best Wishes,
ams963

17 replies

Userlevel 1
My congrats to you, also!
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Congratulations ams963!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Amit!
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Amit. 😃
Userlevel 5
Congrats Ams963!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Ha ha, I love the self-congratulations Amit. :D

Seriously, though, Congratulations to you - and it's great to see you back again!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Amit how are you doing in school?

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Congratulations, Amit...very well done...and all whilst with your nose to the academic grindstone...very impressive...;)

But seriously, glad to see your contributions recognised in this way.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:D:S Had did I miss this promotion? Congratsam963..
Userlevel 7
Thank you my good old friends [pun is intended on however you take it] Dave, Anna, Daniel and Solly. Thanks to my new friends Nic, Petr and Sherry. What I love most about the Community is how quickly and many new friends I can make. :)

And last but not least thanks to my fellow Community members gailfitzpatrick37 and Ryan.

@ wrote:

Ha ha, I love the self-congratulations Amit. :)

Seriously, though, Congratulations to you - and it's great to see you back again!
Yeah well I was waiting for someone to post about my promotion as is normally done. That then I would take all the congratulations and kind words to pump myself up with immense mistique self-pride and daydream about me being the awesome leader in the limelight. That was the plan as usual.

Alas! I was heartbroken when nobody posted even after hours has passed by. Pulling myself together and picking up all the broken heart pieces I finally decided to go for the best way of campaign in celebration of my promotion- self promoting.

@ wrote:

Congrats Amit how are you doing in school?

Daniel :)
Well I'm just surviving. I think I've changed to the extend that I used to dream about beautiful actresses. Now I mostly dream about complex chemical structures. What's happening to me!

@ wrote:

Congratulations, Amit...very well done...and all whilst with your nose to the academic grindstone...very impressive...:)

But seriously, glad to see your contributions recognised in this way.
Ow now stop it!:$

Userlevel 7

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!! :D

Cheers,

Mike
Userlevel 7
ThAnK YoU for the fAnCy wish Mike.:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations Amit and sorry for the delay, somehow I missed the post yesterday 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Congratulations Amit! Your promotion is well deserved :D

Best wishes,
Dermot

Userlevel 7
Thank you Jasper and Dermot for the kind words. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Well done and good job!

We wouldn't be here without you. You mean the world to us! :D
Userlevel 7
Thanks for the kind words Corey. I'm touched.:manhappy: