Congratulations Pegas!

• 27 September 2013
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Woohoo! Pegas is now a Sr. Expert Advisor - congratulations Pegas, we are so excited about your promotion! Thank you so much for everything you have done and continue to do on the Webroot Community, we sincerely appreciate it.

For any new members who are not familiar with the VIP Program, you can learn more here.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Petr you are a great help on the forums and it's well deserved my friend Mr. Sr. Expert Advisor

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Woohoo! Sorry Anna to steal your word but I don't know how to better express my delight in english. :D

Many thanks Anna! I am overwhelmingly pleased to receive such appreciation and am extremely happy to be a part of such great community of people. :D
Userlevel 7
Well done sir! Thank you for being so helpful around the community. Your writing style is very enjoyable to read, and I love your insights on mobile stuff.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congrats Petr you are a great help on the forums and it's well deserved my friend Mr. Sr. Expert Advisor

Cheers,

Daniel ;)
Many thanks Daniel. I alone mean nothing. We are all here to help each other and to enjoy this great bunch of users and Webroot staff. 😃
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Well done sir! Thank you for being so helpful around the community. Your writing style is very enjoyable to read, and I love your insights on mobile stuff.
Thank you so much Jim. I am glad that you find some enjoyment in my posts. I will try to carry on. :D
Userlevel 7
Congrats!!! Well done and well deserved!!
Userlevel 7
@DavidP1970 wrote:
Congrats!!! Well done and well deserved!!
Thanks my Kentucky (Bourbon) friend! :D
Userlevel 7
Congrats Petr on your promotion to Sr. Expert Advisor. Well done my friend and well deserved.

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congrats Petr on your promotion to Sr. Expert Advisor. Well done my friend and well deserved.

Hello Dave! Thanks a lot for your kind words.:D
Userlevel 7
Hope I'm not too late. Congrats Petr. You deserve the title so much. You've helped me on so many occasions. Wonderful work and keep it up my friend.:)

Best Wishes,
Amit
Userlevel 7
Thanks Amit for your generous words. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations Petr, it is very well deserved. Sorry I did not post here earlier but for some reason I did not see the topic over the weekend.
Userlevel 7
Jasper, no reason to apologize and thank you! :D