Congratulations Petrovic!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Wow, that was fast! Petrovic is now a Community Leader, after a very short time as a Sr. Community Guide. :D Way to go Petr!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
WoW great Job Petr and well done also great Job in helping other users and members!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHwg3rNzbyfQrm_KgQohViQ2DmL9Hp9lkyqX9C7RUQMi2W1LZQ

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats again; you are killing it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
@ wrote:
Wow, that was fast! Petrovic is now a Community Leader, after a very short time as a Sr. Community Guide. :D Way to go Petr!
Thanks! 
I did not expect...

Userlevel 7
Congratulation, Petrovic...on your very rapid promotion...I think that Daniel had better watch out ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Hello Petrovic, CONGRADULATIONS!! Well deserved..
Userlevel 7
Congrats Petr. Well done. Woof! That was close. You almost broke my record of the fastest promotion in the Community. You've become an important part of the Community always helping and looking out for members. Keep up the wonderful work. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
@ wrote:
You almost broke my record of the fastest promotion in the Community. 
Hi
Thank you!
ams963

:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Comgratulations Petrovic and well done. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Congratulations Petr! Great work! :D

Userlevel 7
What a fantastic news!! :D
Great job and well deserved promotion!!! :D
Congratulations Petr!!!! :D

Mike
Userlevel 7
Petrovic wrote:
     Hi
    Thank you!
     ams963

:D

Welcome. But you gotta remember I'm the record holder. Don't even try to think about breaking it. Slowndown on the rapid accurate solutions and responses. Miss some. Be inaccurate sometime. Stop keeping the Community up to date with the latest Security News. Got it?:@