Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Sherry on your promotion to Community Guide! :D

Cheers,

Daniel

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Wow that's absolutely a beautiful graphic presentation! You've outdone it this time..thank you so much...I can't believe it. Having fun and learning from all of you and I get a promotion..gotta love it here in this cyberspace community forum. TripleHelix your too much. Webroot community is the best....lost for words I'm so excited!! Sniffle Sniffle Smiley please with happy happy ....
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Sherry for being promoted to Community Guide.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Congratulations SSherjj!
Userlevel 7
Congrats Sherry. You deserve it. Good to know you're enjoying your time here in the Community. Keep up the good work.:)
Userlevel 7
Congrats!!  Well deserved.  I know you are not highly familiar with me, I have been on a hiatus the last couple of weeks, but I look forward to getting to know you better as I return to 'active duty'  :)
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations SSherjj on your promotion, it is very well deserved and I am glad you are enjoying yourself as well. It is a great place to learn and have fun as well. 😃
Userlevel 6
Congratulations SSherjj on your promotion! This is a great community!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you RompinRaider, I'm so fortunate to be able to be with such a great group of people doing what we like to do most and that's helping others the best we can and to have fun. Greatly appreciated the promotion.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks Jasper, I'm frankly stunned by it all..but will do my best to help others and learn too....
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank ou David..yes sounds good.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Congratulations Sherry! We're excited to have your enthusiasm; so glad that you are here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats and way to level up so quickly!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank. you so much everone. im totally in awe. cant thank everyone. enough
Userlevel 7
Congratulations SSherjj!! :D

Regards,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Well, SSherjj...what can I say but...a Humungous Congratulations on your promotion 😃...well deserved for all the enthusiasm (plus other things...;)) that you bring to the Community.

At the risk of being labelled as non PC (that is Politically Correct rather than Personal Computer, of course) it is great to see more Ladies, such as yourself, taking such an active part in the Community...diversity is the spice of life.

Now you have started...don't stop. ;)

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
one more thank you okay TH? Yes Baldrick Ive posted way too many thanks here..so kudoss. to all. im not stopping. ..smiley smi e
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
No you have not we like your enthusiastic personality and it's an honour! :D

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
whooho. got to get home and post my VIP. logo.its an honor to be honore..huh??smartphone. isn't. too. smart here. salevee
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour it's the same as Honor! English is a very confusing language! LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks. nice link.. i could. read from that site forever.
Userlevel 1
So happy for you on your promotion - keep up the good work!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank. You very much, Nice to see you on the Webroot Community. ..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Sorry, I'm so late, but thanks SSherjj you're great fun always! Cheers, Dermot :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😉 Awwh Dermot7.. its never too late...Thank you! See you a posting away on the forum ok?