Hey who are these Characters?

• 27 February 2014
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
:D   https://community.webroot.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/meet-the-community-team#.Uw-q2IWwWSo

Daniel

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We relaunched that page shortly after I joined.  It has all of the community and social team plus some key folks from around the company that participate in a lot of the community fun.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I seam to know everyone but Brad? Anyone have his nickname? I like the Animated pictures very good!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Here you go: https://community.webroot.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/132#.Uw-tSfldXHU

You can click on the images too, to go to profiles.

Yeah those images are neat.  @ found someone on fiverr.com who does them and got them for the whole team.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok I know who that is now! Hi Brad! A very good job they look like the real pictures of the team except you Nic that I know of? Did you have an Afro at one time?

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yep, I had a fro.  I shaved it off when I broke my arm, as it was too much trouble to take care of one-handed.  I am growing it back though, so I'll keep you guys updated on the progress 🙂  

Here it is at close to the longest I had it.  That's my lovely wife on the right.

Userlevel 7
Yeah, came across these just after I noticed the avatar changes in the threads...the whole concept just adds to the general friendliness of the Forum...IMHO.

You know Nic, perhaps you should immortalise the Senior VIPs, i.e., Bronze & Silver holders, thereof, in the same fashion? ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Yeah, came across these just after I noticed the avatar changes in the threads...the whole concept just adds to the general friendliness of the Forum...IMHO.

You know Nic, perhaps you should immortalise the Senior VIPs, i.e., Bronze & Silver holders, thereof, in the same fashion? ;)
Good idea - what do you think @ ?  

You'll all need to send him a good headshot that he can get converted.