Just Kudos beyond clicking Kudos...

• 2 October 2013
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +22
Everyone in the Webroot  community know these names.

JimM
Triple Helix
MikeR

If this is not an inappropriate post then  other names are sure to be added.

These individuals are tireless in their pursuit to help the community.  They, and others, provide the greatest support of any community support group I have ever been able to witness.

Just wanted to say thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Now *that* is a much better kudos than the actual kudos system running here. And, I agree, thanks to those individuals, and others, who take time to help users on these forums.
Userlevel 7
Aww, shucks. :)
Thanks guys!
Userlevel 7
Thank you so much for the shout-out! :robothappy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks for the nice comments I sure appreciated it and since Jim & Mike work for the company and they do a great job for us always and I would like to thank a couple others like pegas & DavidP1970 they are a big help when the Community Staff are offline or online but we as Volunteers like to help other Users & Members with the best of our Knowledge and to get the best experience from Webroot SecureAnywhere as we do lets just go a little further and thank everyone Staff and Volunteers in helping others as we work as a team!

Thanks,

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
Thank you Daniel and others for the kind words and thanks to my poor english I am glad that Daniel explained it instead of me because I would not say it better. Just one small complement ... in unity is strenght 😉
Userlevel 7
@ , @ and @

I just couldn't agree more.:)