reinstall from web console

good morning
i have temporaly de activate an endpoinp
but if i re active it this functoin not run

i have do some mistrake in de- activatio ?

how can i do ?

thanks Alberto

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Alberto, welcome to the Webroot Community!

I am not as familiar with the Endpoint as I am the Home version,  but the biggest diffences lie in the Console and the management abilities of the Console.

In the Home version, when a PC has been deactivated, in order to reactivate we must not only use the reactivate function, but we must also re-install the software.  The deactivate commamd not only removes from the Console, it fully uninstalls the software, not merely disabling it.

Now that you have used the Reactivate command, have you also 're-deployed' WSA to the Endpoint in the same manner as you used when you first deployed to that device?

If this is of any help, please let me know!  I am trying to learn more about the Business versions to be able to provide more assistance to users here on the Community!
many thank for reply

in fact
it is as you say
when i reactive endpoint webroot not is installed in this endpoint previous de active

there is a way for do it from remote console ?

execution of dos command from console for execute webroot installer) may be a right way ?

thanks again Alberto
Userlevel 7
I may be wrong, but I do not think that will work.  As the deactivate command probable uninstalled WSA from the endpoint, there is no target for the command.

I belive you will need to do a new install/deployment to that endpoint.  If you are in the Console, Endpoint Protection tab, click on Resources tab.  That should give you the new deployment options such download link or email, that will be needed to re-install WSA onto the reactivated endpoint.