Upgrades Coming – Get Answers

• 24 March 2021
  • 5 replies
Upgrades Coming – Get Answers
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
  • Community and Advocacy Manager
  • 1668 replies

We’re about to launch several new upgrades to our business solutions, including the Webroot management console, Webroot®️ Endpoint Protection, Webroot®️ DNS Protection, and Webroot®️ Security Awareness Training. Want to find out what’s in store? Webroot Product Marketing Director George Anderson and Sr. Solutions Engineer Shane Cooper will be on-hand to answer your questions this coming April 20th at 10:00AM MT.

To submit a question, just comment below!

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Will the new console use our renamed endpoints?  For example, in the old console, we could rename endpoint computer names to something more descriptive.  Those changes, however, were not visible in the new site dashboard.  Hopefully we won’t lose those name changes with this upgrade?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@BrianB23 ,

Great question! We will add this to our Q&A list and will answer it on April 20th! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Drew. When I click the Google Calendar link for the Q&A, I go to a 404 error page. Any one else seeing this? And fir us iPhone users, could you add an iCal link too?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Hey @MajorHavoc

I haven't seen that on my end. I just tried clicking on that and it opened a Google Calendar event for me. 

The Google Cal link is setup by default but I can try and look into creating an iCal link and sharing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Well, I am on a new M1 Mac, running latest OS, so maybe just something that does not work correctly for me. Ill investigate more on my end. And thanks for the possibility of an iCal link too. I guess I am one of the few Mac users here!  :-)