Webroot at RSA and Mobile World Congress

• 27 February 2013
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey all,

As many of you are probably aware, there are two major conferences going on in the world right now-RSA in San Francisco and Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. While they're going on simultaneously, the great news is that we have teams at both. There has been a lot going on and we've been constantly posting in the Webroot Business Community both about our involvement as well as major releases. So if you haven't already, click on over to the Events and Conferences forum in the Discussions section of the Business Community and have a read. Or just click the links below that you find interesting!

1. Webroot at RSA-general info and pics

2. Webroot at MWC-general info and pics

3. Webroot showcases Security Intelligence at MWC

4. ASUS Fonepad and PadFone Infinity at MWC

5. New Firefox OS gets major backing from OEM's and carriers-MWC

6. Qualcomm's 'Interent of Everything'-MWC

7. Is 2013 the year of new mobile OS's? Ubuntu and Tizen-MWC

More to come as the conferences wrap up in the next couple of days!

Cheers,

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Thanks Yegor, being in Europe I am closely watching the congress in Barcelona and there have been presented many great things on the field of mobile communication. I guess it will be the same in San Francisco. So I am curious to hear your feedback from the both affairs.
Userlevel 7
Today was the last day of Mobile World Congress. It was a great conference and it was awesome to take part in it and share our advanced SecureAnywhere Business-Mobile Protection with the world.

To cap it all off, I present to you my post (thanks to PC Mag's orginal) about the strangest gadgets and booths from Barcelona this year.

Till Mobile World Congress 2014!
Userlevel 7
Looks like you had a lot of fun there... Thank you for the fun to read updates!

Travel safe on the way back home!
Userlevel 7
I think you have to be full of impressions from the Barcelona event :D

I want the new ASUS PadFone Infinity with the bike powered phone charger. It's a mortal combination :D

BTW, nice presentation of the WSA business mobile 😉