To resolve the issue we need customers to restore the quarantined file(s). Please follow the steps below to un-quarantine and restore the file(s):
- Open the Webroot application by double-clicking the W icon found in the system tray at the bottom of your screen.
- On the Webroot home screen select “Scan My Computer.”
- Once the scan completes and you’re back on the Webroot home screen, click on the cog icon found next to PC Security.
- Click the “Quarantine” tab.
- Note where the date and time of the files quarantined is shown on the right of the screen.
- Identify every file listed for Mon 2017-04-24 with a time stamp between 12PM – 3PM MTN
- Click the check box on the left hand side of the screen next to all the files you identified in step 6.
- Click the “Restore” button located in the bottom right of the screen to un-quarantine the file.
- When prompted “If you’re sure you want to roll back the selected entries…” choose “Yes”.
- Depending on how many files that are being restored this could take several minutes to complete the action.
- Return to the home screen and scan once more to make sure the issue is resolved.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Webroot appreciates your business, and our entire team is dedicated to being your most trusted internet security provider.