Win something from Richard's desk

• 27 December 2013
  • 34 replies

Userlevel 6
Happy Friday all my Webroot loving friends.  As the year comes to a close, I thought we could have a little fun.

Over the last year, I have traveled to quite a few conferences and worked on a variety of campaigs that have all lead to me accumulating a slew of items at my desk.  With 2014 around the corner though, I am running out of space and everything must go, go go!  So, I gathered it all on my desk and am going to make it a little game for all of you.  Whether you are a power user or brand new member, consumer or business customer, you are all welcome to join.

In the replies below, I want you to share something you love about Webroot, be it the company, our family, the product, or whatever it is that you want to share.  Post up only one reply.  Any others after your first will be removed.  On January 10th, 2014, the team and I will pick 5 posts at random and send those picked a box of random goodies from my desk.  You might even be the lucky one to receive the soup can.

Here is my desk right now:

Have a great time, and we cannot wait to see what you share!

34 replies

Userlevel 7
The people.

While I use Webroot, I do follow quite a few other AV Communities. (NOTE: NOT just the ones I 'deal with') Some have a good customer experience, some don't do as well, but as a user I think the experience here is top-notch.

Keep up the good work in the New Year!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
TIL Webroot buys $5 mice.
Send me the mouse and tell them you know their dirty secret and you need a nicer one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
I like that I can layer WSA with other solution, and that the signatures are instant. Connecting a computer that hasn't been on the network for a few months is just a 800Kb client update and not 15 minutes of updating a signature database.
Badge +1
Oh I love your desk - nice to see it!
After using Webroot trial from Best buy, I purchased it from you directly.  I am VERY happy with your assistance and communication.  Happy New Year!  I'll be checking back from time to time.
Userlevel 2
It works quietly in the background, not constantly popping up to tell me all about it like some of the other brands.

Should I be a winner, instead of you sending me something can I send you some of the stuff I've accumulated from conferences? :)

Ken

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Everything about Webroot, the Community, People and the Support.........................is simply "The Best"
Userlevel 6
Webroot has the "boomerang" affect on me as I continuously try various IS products, but always find myself coming back due to speed and consistent protection! Other than putting up with "TH", there is simply no reason to go anywhere else! :DThis is home!
Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Webroot
                 Customer Service is great!
                 Tech Support is great!
                 Product is beyond great!
                 "Growing pains" and hic-ups along the way - bring 'em on!  Just means you're moving and making progress!
                 Virus removal for FREE to your customers; THAT says it all!  No for-profit company does that and stays in business unless the Removalist is the loneliest, most bored employee of the company.   (Richard, if I win could you make sure to send the.gift to the Removalist?  At least a new deck of cards as I'm sure they have worn out the last deck by now. 😃 )
Userlevel 7
Problem Alert!

I love everything about the Product, the Community, Support, etc....so it is so hard to share "...THE something..."...hence the Problem Alert! ;)

But seriously that is true...it it just not possible to say that about any other product/company/group of people  out there...in my experience and humble opinion.  Long may it continue/get better.

One unique thing though...WSA has finally prompted me to drop another well known security app (taht I have used for years) and move to WSA as my principal defence...:D

BTW, given the above please disregard the non WSA part of my signature line...it is out of date and I have not yet changed it (for various reasons ;))

Userlevel 6
These are all some great responses. Keep them coming!

Really surprised @  and @ haven't shared yet.  :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I was leaving the goodies for other members Richard! But here it goes!

The Cloud is the future and it's here now so step into the future with Webroot SecureAnywhere small Client but mighty powerful Webroot® Intelligence Network™ does all the work so you can use your PC what it was designed for without hogging resources to Surf the Web and Play your Favorite Games.

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
What I love about Webroot most is the community. This is such a great, friendly, and helpful place and in my humble opinion one of the best communities on the web. I also love that I can restore the computer to a month old back up image and not have to do a single thing with Webroot.
Userlevel 7
Hi Richard,

I've been busy over this Holiday Season with family members visiting us but it's starting to settle down now. I really don't know where to start about things I love about Webroot since I've been using the Webroot product for over 10 years now. Started out with SpySweeper and now the Awesome WSA product. To mention a few things I love about WSA:

Layered Security - works with other Security Software
Cloud Protection & Updates
Small package, light weight on computer
Excellent Customer Service & Community Support
Friendly Family atmosphere on Community Forum.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️WEBROOT❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Userlevel 6
Some really great responses. Keep them coming!
Userlevel 6
Thank you everyone for playing. We will be picking winners today and letting them know via PM.
Userlevel 7
Who won the soup can??

🙂
Userlevel 6
It's a secret until the lucky one opens the box.
Userlevel 2
Swag-o-rama today - my box of stuff arrived!  No soup can, but other cool stuff.  Webroot T-shirt, tote bag, drink cozies, folding frisbie, and a few other things I haven't figured out yet.  Still trying to figure out how to re-fold the frisbee.

Thanks, Richard.  One question.  When you return from conferences/trade shows, how much do you wind up paying on overweight luggage fees? :)

Ken

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I hit the Jack-Pot...................my box arrived today as well. Tee Shirt, folding frizbee, drink caddy, 8 gig usb key, solar usb charger, stylus webroot pen, Webroot hand workout gizmo..............the whole enchalada! Thank you Webroot!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I bet I get the Can of Soup. Yum!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

Daniel :D
You better check the expiration date first! LOL 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Daniel :D
You better check the expiration date first! LOL :D
Maybe they won't let it past customs into Canada??? 😃
Userlevel 7
Even if they do, by some miracle...if it has any dents on the can I would bin it (or should that be 'can it') 😉
Userlevel 6
Glad the boxes have been arriving. You all should share photos of your newly delivered Webroot riches.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hey I got the Tomato Soup Yahoo!! 😃 And a few nice little things like one of the Webroot Super Hero's, I'm Spicy for Webroot T-Shirts very cool and Thanks Richard and Webroot Teams!

Daniel 😉