WSA Complete won PCMag's The Best Security Suites 2014

Userlevel 7
Dear Webrooters we have a double crown! :D

Shortly after winning PCMag's The Best Antivirus 2014  Award (WSA-AV), Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete won the Competition for the Best Security Suite 2014.

Congratulations to Webroot Team!! 
And many thanks guys for doing a great job! :D

Applause for the Winners 

Mike

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks, we're very proud!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thanks, we're very proud!
You're welcome Nic! :D
In my humble opinion it's a well deserved victory!

Webroot rocks!! 

Userlevel 7
WOOT!  Congratulations folks!  As Mike said, well deserved.  Keep up the great work!!

- Jeff

PS: I plan to use this article to "seal the deal" for the SecureAnywhere™ Business User Protection pitch I'll be making  ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Yes Yes Yes I'm estastic over PCMag..they have it right this time...We are the Best Security out there!! Happy to be a part of it!! Spreading the word!!!:D
Userlevel 7
Thanks for sharing, Mike.http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sSig_cool2.gif

Nic, I hoep that you and the whole team at Webroot will be celebrating right royally this very much deserved accolade.

Well done to you ALL

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Many Congratulations to Webroot and all the members of the Community. It's only the beginning folks. WSA will win every award there is. Just wait and watch.:)
Badge +1
       Thanks so much for this article. I usually never read anything about Webroot in the test trial results, and now I know why. As the article stated, "The cloud-based behavorial monitoring of WSA is wildly different from almost any other product, and it's just not compatible with many test setups." I assume this is the reason I never read much about Webroot.
     I have had excellent results with Webroot, and I get great help from their tech support, if I need it, which is rare. I am just very pleased that Webroot has won this award, and all I can add is: keep up the great work.
   Thanks much,
    Nezzar
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome Nezzar

Keep posting and look around and enjoy the Forum as much as we do!:D

Userlevel 6
Congratulations to the Webroot Team and also every SecureAnywhere user for having a good AV software!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome regnor! Browse around and hope you enjoy the Community Forum of WSA. :)

Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you for posting it is fantastic news and maximum kudos to the Webroot team.
Welcome to the Webroot Community, Nezzar and regnor.

Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Community Nezzar.:)