A Message from Dan Fox, Senior Product Manager - WSAT

• 6 April 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Product Manager
  • 21 replies
Hi Everyone,

As you saw last month, Webroot is hosting a different member of the Product team each month to answer questions about their product, direction of travel, best practice etc. My name is Dan Fox and I am the Senior Product Manager for our newest service offering Webroot Security Awareness Training or WSAT for short.

Based in Portland, Oregon I helped found Securecast and joined Webroot through acquisition in 2017. Since then my team and I have been working on bringing the service to Webroot customers and partners as well as delivering new training courses to keep up with the changing market – did you know most organizations experience higher than 15% click rate when they run their first phishing simulation?

If you’d like to ask a question or provide any commentary please use the reply function below and I’ll be responding regularly throughout the next four weeks. Alternatively if you’d like more information on the WSAT product and the importance of boosting the front line of your companies defense (your employees) we have a great microsite here packed full of resources.

Looking forward to your comments and questions! 

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
Attached is preview of our new SAT flyer sharing some real world small business breach stories. Our research shows that end users being hacked accounts for over 90% of breaches. Do you know any businesses who’ve been compromised where better security training programs would have kept them secure?