Webroot Posts Strong Revenue and Customer Growth in Fourth Quarter to Cap Outstanding Fiscal 2014

• 4 September 2014
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
Webroot, the market leader in cloud-based, real-time internet threat detection, today announced achievements from its fourth quarter and 2014 fiscal year operations which ended June 30, 2014. Highlights from the fourth quarter include double-digit year-over-year revenue growth, surpassing one million business endpoints under protection, massive expansion of the company's network of managed service providers (MSPs) and other channel partners, the release of new threat intelligence services, and entry into the large enterprise market segment.

Full press release here.

After seeing the news that we're on 1 million business endpoints, I can't help but post this image :)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Webrooters! This is so exciting and it doesn't surprise me but we are heading towards Billions that's my forecast!

Thanks again Nic ! 😉
Userlevel 1
I predicted this back when the program first came out. That's awesome! Job well done folks. You guys have everything locked up in a fine even balance and that's not a easy to do. You are the only ones so far that have, so what does that tell you.

The software is not only excellent but the combined tech support, the specific features the program has is what sells this product. I have been with you since the first day it came out and I knew then I would never be looking to change up anymore, thank you all!
Userlevel 7
The more machines it is on, the more threat intelligence that is picked up by Webroot!