Good Afternoon Thread!

Userlevel 7
Woof! It's hot here. 35 C. I'm having a nice roasted afternoon. How's everybody doing in their afternoons? Best Wishes, Amit

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Good morning everyone!

Will be another very warm day here, 71 at 5:30 AM, but we will cool down later on.  Lots of rain and strong storms in the forcast. I am glad I have an inside job!
Userlevel 7
Amit, 35°C ... let me guess ... you're somewhere in the Middle East, aren't you?

And good afternoon to you and good morning to David :D
Userlevel 7
@DavidP Good Morning David. I wish we had some of your rain down here.
Userlevel 7
@pegas Nope. I'm somewhere in Asia.:)........
Userlevel 7
Amit, I think I got it ... your country is bordering India ... but I am not sure if you want to be revealed exactly otherwise you could do that already. However if I can say my assumption, let me know and I will post it.
Userlevel 7
@pegas LOL. Okay you got it right up to now. Let's see if you can correctly pin point my location. Go ahead. 🙂
Userlevel 7
OK Amit, my first attempt is Pakistan and the second is Bangladesh.
Userlevel 7
Let me give you a couple of clues: the country has the largest mangrove forest and the longest sea beach in the world.
Userlevel 7
OK thanks, then it's the second option 😃 Mr. Google knows everything.
Userlevel 7
@pegas Yup Mr. Google knows. I'm a very proud Bangladeshi. 🙂
Userlevel 7
It's 04:45 afternoon here. A little hotter than yesterday. Only 37 C. I'm doing what I love to do. Studying Science.
Userlevel 7
37°C oh, that's nice. Really sweltering weather. I like hot weather, I experienced 58 °C in the shade in Africa and it was too much. However 35-40 °C it's OK for me.
Userlevel 7
Yeah? Add living in one of the most densely populated metropolitan cities in the world with frequent power blackouts to that temperature and it's not that nice.
Userlevel 7
That's true, it has to be terrible. I meant 35°C, lying on the beach under the shelter, watching nice girls and drinking a cold beer 😃
Userlevel 2
Glad that yous are all having a great afternoon 🙂. I have been in mine all day waiting for PC World to collect my laptop (what I am using right now to type with) to get a new screen connector fitted. Hopefully tonight I will be going out to my local town Sunderland. I am quite jealous of yous that have very warm temperatures and good weather at the moment, since I am stuck here in rainy Britain for the time being lol. Have a good Friday morning/afternoon/night everyone, and a great weekend! 😃.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
That's true, it has to be terrible. I meant 35°C, lying on the beach under the shelter, watching nice girls and drinking a cold beer :D
Ah that's a dream come true. Then I would chill!:D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Glad that yous are all having a great afternoon 🙂. I have been in mine all day waiting for PC World to collect my laptop (what I am using right now to type with) to get a new screen connector fitted. Hopefully tonight I will be going out to my local town Sunderland. I am quite jealous of yous that have very warm temperatures and good weather at the moment, since I am stuck here in rainy Britain for the time being lol. Have a good Friday morning/afternoon/night everyone, and a great weekend! 😃.
Good luck with your new screen connector, Mathews(if I'm correct). It's already evening here. 07:45pm 🙂 32 C at the moment. A little cooler. Life is good.
Userlevel 2
Thanks, and glad your having fun 😃
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thanks, and glad your having fun :D
Thanks. It's night here. 9:45. 🙂