Adobe Flash Player 21.0.0.172

• 8 March 2016
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Adobe Flash Player 21.0.0.172
If you are not an enterprise user, please visit get.adobe.com/flashplayer to download Adobe Flash Player for your system.

Enterprise users must have a valid license to download and distribute Adobe Flash Player binaries. Instructions and further details can be found at www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html

Please note that starting December 1st, 2015 you will be required to create an AdobeID to request an enterprise distribution license.

Click here to check your version and Here to Download and make sure you uncheck any unwanted add-ons and download both the one for IE if you have Windows 7 and older as it's not needed for Windows 8 or Windows 10 as it's downloaded via Windows Update and the same with Chrome they have it built in there own Browser, for other Browsers such as Firefox, Safari, Opera plugins continue to download and install!

For Internet Explorer Windows 7 and older and Windows 8 and 10 via Windows Update when it becomes available!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks for the update Daniel!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It shows an Update but not available at this time! https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html and you can't download the offline installer now from the site I just posted. :@

WARNING

This page and the download links will be decommissioned on March 1st, 2016 and will be replaced by a new Adobe Flash Player distribution portal that will require a valid distribution license to access.

If you are downloading Adobe Flash Player for your personal use, please visit get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Organizations that distribute Adobe Flash Player internally must have a valid license to download and distribute Flash Player binaries. Instructions and further details on obtaining a distribution license are available at: www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html.

Please note: You will be required to create an AdobeID to request an enterprise distribution license.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you for the heads up and the warning Daniel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
This update disappeared from the page? https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html so I guess there is no update after all?

Daniel 😠
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks for the heads up! I hadn't try to update Adobe Flash yet! 
Userlevel 7
Glad that I have only just seen this as I usually try to 'keep up with the Jones' when it comes to patching but in this case it looks like waiting may have been just the ticket. ;)