Former President Bush(es) email hacked

• 9 February 2013
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
CNN, and probably every other media outlet, are reporting tonight that the email accounts of several members of the Bush family have been hacked, including both former Presidents.

CNN Article

Time Article

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
While i am a republican,i do not see how this got so much coverage on CNN and FOX.This type of thing happens in the political world ALL the time.I will never understand,that with all the resources of the federal government at your disposal being a President(once a president always a president),that this type of thing happens.In most cases all it takes is one slip up or oversight to wreak havoc.I say Webroot should send the Bush family complimentary subscriptions to Webroot along with a detailed explanation of all it's features,especially extoling it's identity shield and password management functions:D
Userlevel 7
Maybe former President Bush could blame President Obama for this one, since President Obama is still blaming President Bush for things going wrong. :S (I'm sorry I just had to say it)
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
I was going to go there,but changed my mind,as i could go on about that ALL day:D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Maybe former President Bush could blame President Obama for this one, since President Obama is still blaming President Bush for things going wrong. :S (I'm sorry I just had to say it)
It really doesn't matter if one is a Republican or Democrat, with as much as they always blame each other for everything, someone had to say it!
Userlevel 7
As bad as things are now, at least the two parties do not go about clubbing opposing members or challenging others to a duel.