light bulb

Did You Know?

Highlighted

Microsoft in Talks to Buy Israeli Cybersecurity Firm Aorato

[ Edited ]

Deal Said to Be Worth Around $200 Million

By ORR HIRSCHAUGE July 15, 2014

Microsoft Corp. is in talks to acquire Israel-based cybersecurity startup Aorato Ltd., according to a person familiar with the matter, who said the deal was worth around $200 million and could close within the next two months.

Microsoft declined to comment and Aorato wasn't immediately available for comment.

Founded in 2011 by veterans of the Israel Defense Forces technology units, Aorato develops and sells software that monitors access to central communication components in enterprise IT systems.

The software monitors access to and the behavior of a company's main information architecture—called the active directory component—to ascertain whether unauthorized activity is taking place within it.

Full article

sig

Experience Shared is Knowledge Shared, Share Yours! I'm a volunteer – my reward is your SMILE!Smiley Very Happy

Helpful Webroot Links:

Submit Trouble Ticket • User Guides • BrightCloud URL lookup • Account Console 

Download (PC) • Download (Best Buy/Geek Squad Subscription) • Download (Walmart and Target) • Download (MSN Subscription) 

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!

Topics: 656
Kudos: 8,223

Thanks Beth and I moved it to it's own thread and very interesting!

Daniel Smiley Wink

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.pngSigGVIP.pngEPA.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v9.0.1.36 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 10 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.7.0.7135.

MVP.gif.png Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security  

Twitter1.png  Untitled-1.png  WBA.png

Re: Microsoft in Talks to Buy Israeli Cybersecurity Firm Aorato

Thank you Daniel!

sig

Experience Shared is Knowledge Shared, Share Yours! I'm a volunteer – my reward is your SMILE!Smiley Very Happy

Helpful Webroot Links:

Submit Trouble Ticket • User Guides • BrightCloud URL lookup • Account Console 

Download (PC) • Download (Best Buy/Geek Squad Subscription) • Download (Walmart and Target) • Download (MSN Subscription) 

Register and Introduce yourself to The Community!

Topics: 656
Kudos: 8,223

It's my Pleasure Beth!

Daniel Smiley Wink

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.pngSigGVIP.pngEPA.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v9.0.1.36 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 10 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.7.0.7135.

MVP.gif.png Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security  

Twitter1.png  Untitled-1.png  WBA.png

Community Guide

Looks like another extension for System Center or SCOM Smiley Wink

Community Guide

-Webroot Endpoint Protection user-